Pflaster-EKG | ECG Patch
ECG Recording in 4 Simple Steps:
- The ARES electronic module is clicked onto the ZEUS sensor module. This activates the electronics and seals the modules hermetically against environmental conditions. Depending on the model, ZEUS might be additionally equiped with separate stick-on electrodes.
- ARES and ZEUS are glued to the patient’s chest and remain there for up to 7 days.
- At the end of the recording time ARES and ZEUS are again separated which terminates the recording. Afterwards ARES is inserted into the IRIS data reader and the ECG data is transfered into the THEMIS analysis software.
- THEMIS analyses the ECG and displays all recognized arrhythmias. All relevant information is transferred into the physician’s report, which easily can be modified and printed.
ARES/ZEUS facilitate non-invasive cardiac rhythm diagnostics over prolonged time by use of glue-on ECG recorders.
- easy to apply
- non-intrusive to daily activities and invisible to others
- active ove up to 7 days
with continuous ECG recording in 3 channels
- long term stable
- reuseable (electronics module)
Our sensors are widely accepted, because patients are nearly unimpaired in their daily activities and their mobility. ZEUS 7D is sealed and waterproof and can be worn under the shower without problems. ZEUS 2D must be removed before taking a shower, which is easily possible due to its separate clip electrodes.
The application is hassle-free: no cables, no installation, no invasive procedures.
For physicians and hospitals, the body sensors by AthenaDiaX are beneficial, too. They can be applied quickly and easily in all locations and the subsequent semi-automatic rhythm evaluation is fast and comfortable.